- I play the trumpet, albeit badly, after learning to play the bugle with the Church Lads Brigade band,
- I was born in Zambia where, on and off I lived with Mum, Dad and sister Kate for the first 7 years of my life before moving back to Bristol,
- I apparently look 75% like Christian Slater and 71% like Zinedan Zidane, according to http://www.myheritage.com as detected from the mug shot below, I'm not so sure.......you decide!
- I once won a Bristol Schools Cross Country Race, with only one running shoe on, the other one came off in the mud,
- I learnt to water-ski in Plymouth harbour, while studying my Agricultural Degree at Seale-Hayne (great college). We were very careful not to open our mouths as we hit the water after loosing control, just in case!
Friday, 5 January 2007
A five things meme
I think I am learning a new language having undertaken the pleasurable task of starting 'Farmer Jake's Blog'. The Black Sheep http://www.fwi.co.uk/blogs/black-sheep-blog has included me in meme or 5 things you didn't necessarily know about me: - so here goes.........