Thursday 7 December 2006

LEAF Farmers in Full Voice


Well, where do I start! A big thank you to Heather and Phil Gorringe of Wiggly Wigglers http://wigglywigglers.co.uk who hosted a group of LEAF Farmers on their farm on the 5th Dec. The passion for demonstrating to the general public and the love of their farm and business was SO refreshing! Here we all are looking at the sunflowers that Phil grew this harvest. These are now for sale and garden birds will love 'em!


LEAF farmers are different in that we welcome people onto our farms in organised groups, to show and tell people how farms work, how our countryside works and how to communicate with the general public, hence my inspiration from Heather to start this blog. You can find out more about LEAF on http://www.leafuk.org/leaf E-mail Roly he's a star! Don't forget 'Farm Sunday' on the 10th June 2007, check out the website to find your nearest 'open farm'

1 comment:

Heather @ Wiggly Wigglers said...

Well done Jake.
I have already subscribed to your blog. I'll link to you and please link to me down the right hand side. (let me know if you need any blogging help)
Heather