Wednesday 3 November 2010

UK Grain-Event

This a first for Farmer Jake, remotely sending a picture from the phone, uploaded straight to the blog.  I have slightly edited the words as I didn't know if it would work or not, but hey presto here it is!
Well, I've had a successful day at the East of England Showground looking at all aspects of grain.  From the marketing forecasts from Jack Watts ,of the HGCA, for this and the coming season, to various building manufacturers and grain drying equipment it really was an interesting time.  I met some interesting people, some with old Overbury connections, and some new contacts as well, worth the 2.5 hr drive, definitely!

Well now that I have mastered this skill, well the IT dept have (thanks Suzie), you never know where the next blog update will be sent from.......

No comments: